The following is a list of the current openings for Randstad in Secaucus, NJ. If you are interested in applying, please come to 1 Castle Rd, Secaucus, NJ 07094, to fill out an application.
***All positions start at 9.00 per hour and working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM***
Repair & Testing
Our client is currently searching for a Warehouse Worker to work in their repair & testing department. Job duties will include, repairing and lifting 200 damaged racks. This work includes partnering with another employee. To ensure properly lifting, each person must be willing and able to lift 50lbs several times per hour and feel comfortable assembling and dissembling equipment on the floor.
Our client a is currently searching for Warehouse Clerk with computer experience and must be detail orientated - Microsoft Excel is a plus. Job duties include being able to lift incoming packages up to 50lbs or buddy lift anything over 50lbs as packages are opened and inventoried. There may be opportunities for growth in the future to other vendor facing roles should this person have superior computer and customer service capabilities.
Our client is currently seaching for Packaging Associate. Must be able pack and unpack boxes, lifting packages up to 50lbs and buddy lift anything over 50lbs. Computer experience a plus but not required must be detail orientation - depending on the individual, there may be opportunity for growth into the organization
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Responsible for performing various system/component assembly according to procedure and instructions
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools
- Connect cables, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements
- Attach identifying information on system parts
- Perform precise system parts assembly according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Flexible to work in various areas