The Department of Public Safety is responsible for police protection. The department is also responsible for the overall planning and coordination of programs related to the protection of the public, including, but not limited to, various educational programs and administration of grants relating to law enforcement.
- Provide for the saftey of the residents of North Bergen.
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Crossing guards for school-aged children
- Provide handicapped parking spaces (if approved by Handicapped Parking Board)
- Providing fire protection for the Township
Questions? Visit The North Bergen Help Desk