Alcoholic Beverage Control
The Alcoholic Beverage Control Law provides for an issuing authority to issue, renew, transfer retail licenses and provides for enforcement of the law, A.B.C. rules and regulations and local ordinances pertaining to the control of alcoholic beverages.
- Issuance of liquor licenses
- Annual renewal of liquor licenses
- Transfer of liquor licenses
- Enforcement of the law, A.B.C. rules and regulations and local
- Oversee ABC Board monthly meetings
Questions? Visit The North Bergen Help Desk